Sunday, May 8, 2011

DJ Mope - Harmonic Chill

First let me say I was happy I posted that 3d work, a lot of you seemed to like it. Last night I started the render for the 'blogger' one at 1080p but it wasn't done at noon and I had stuff to do, so I had to cancel it. I'll have to figure out another time to give it a run.

Now, to the music. Some of you may have heard of Animusic, the group that makes movies to compliment the music they make. Well, as a sort of practice exercise DJ Mope emulated the track "Harmonic Voltage", getting the notes by ear, into a chill rendition. (No, I'm not sure what it is with IYQ and chill right now). So yeah, enjoy it!

Harmonic Chill by IYQ

45 comments:

  1. me likes :D (no, seriously this is cool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it, in fact, it was chill. :P Seriously, though, I was blogging to it, so you made that experience a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This music would be great for working out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I'll definitely have to listen to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Great Stuff DJ Mope I think you should keep posting these sick beats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is relevant to my interests. My Morning Coffee's are more enjoyable now that I follow you my brother.

    Thank you!

    http://stewdoistix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant play it ;_;, my internet gets pretty ugly at this time :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice, good job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is really awesome. Terrific sounding synths, and a great blend of different sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds awesome. Definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what kind of movie this music would go to, but I like it ;]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was laying down and relaxing while listening to this. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing this. look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it! Would be dope if you slowed it down a bit I think

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty good music u got here =D

    ReplyDelete