Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DJ Womp - Follow Me

Actually not. After finishing a final today, I came home expecting to see a completed render but instead see my brother playing Fifa on the PC I was rendering the 'Blogger' image on. I figure, "No big deal, he's usally smart enough to leave my stuff open until I get to it". About an hour later I ask to get on to save the render (in 3ds the image doesn't save itself unless you specifically tell it to, which I didn't) and he says he already saved it. I ask how, and he says, "Oh, I just pressed control+s and exited out".  Thanks bro, you just saved my already finished project and exited the software thus deleting the image... I'll do the same thing tonight and if all goes well you can expect the image tomorrow between 3-5.

Anyways, this track should hold you over until then, it uses sound clips from "Shaun of the Dead". Give the beat a minute to evolve and I think you'll be pleased.
Enjoy!

DJ Womp - Follow Me by IYQ

Just remember: If you get cornered, bash 'em in the head.

33 comments:

  1. Bash em in the head! lol creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i said "good news everyone" in his voice ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. tikka tikka tisk tikka tikka tisk tikka tikka tisk tikka tikka tisk tikka tikka tisk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I have a long established policy of always locking my screen and not telling family members the password.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man brothers always screw your stuff up :S Mine keeps sending me stupid chain mails! Don't give up though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what's better? Shaun of the Dead samples or me reading all this in the Professor's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda hate your brother now. Can you please smack him a little.

    Just enough to make him cry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don'tcha just love it when others' technical incompetence costs you time and makes you have to do things you've already done?

    One of the reasons I loathed sharing a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Futurama and awesome track ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outch, i would have been so mad.

    Liked the track, i want more ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blows man. And yes, I did read that entire blog in docs voice.
    (b`^`)b another fine beat

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait to finally see it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coincidentally, I just finished watching Hot Fuzz. Love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh I hate when my brothers go to the computer quit my stuff and just start gaming. I could literally 'bash 'em in the head'! Pretty cool song btw.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Shaun of the Dead so that was fun to listen to. Sorry about your project I have a little brother who used to always delete anything I was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So... did you kill him? Man, I would have a shit fit, lol. At least you gave us something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gotta love brothers eh..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another one for the list men, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Damn, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your brother sounds like a pretty cool guy... Ok I guess he may not have realized he was deleting your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read that entire post in Professor Farnsworth's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you mean the news and not my beat!

    ReplyDelete